Sunday, March 12, 2017

Chapter 73 - The Final Countdown

2/6/2017
Hey Everyone!

So, not too much to write this week. Well, we had cambios and now I am in a trio (again) here in Jaramijo with Hermana Torres (from Peru) and Hermana Bustillos (from Bolivia) and it should be really good. Being in a trio here actaully helps us a lot because we are able to visit more people and go on more splits so basically the Lord is just hastening His work here in Jaramijo, I am excited. 

Also, I am going to train Hermana Bustillos as a nurse...so say hello to my second nurse daughter haha. Here we go. She'll be great! :)

So, with transfers and everything overwith, it looks like Jaramijo is my final resting place. I will die here in Jaramijo (finish my mission) and I am pretty good with that. I honestly can't think of a better place to finish it all off. This is the final countdown, only one more transfer and then it's over. Time has gone by really fast! Wow! I only hope I can make the best of it! 

Just one thought to end. Yesterday in church someone asked the question "are we being obedient because it's the law or because of the principle?" It made me think. Do I obey simply because I have to and there are commandments? Or do I obey because I love the Lord and truly want to follow Him? I want you all to think about this in your own lives...do you keep the commandments because you feel like they are "rules" or because you truly love the Lord and want to follow in His paths. I leave that thought with you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Have a great week!

Love,
Hermana Roylance

No comments:

Post a Comment