Sunday, March 12, 2017

Chapter 77 - God's Plan Is Perfect!

3/6/2017
Hey Everyone!
Knocking down some guayaba from a tree of a Hermana

So this won't be very long but I just want to share about how God's plan is literally so perfect and this is something the mission has shown me time and time again. Well, this week we were planning and we felt that we should go visit a familiy of members that lives in a part of our sector that we have never been to before. We knew they were going through some problems and we thought that we should go see them. Well, we go and see if some other people are home before going out to see them, but the people weren't home and we ended up going straight there. The mom wasn't home, just the kids and we were talking with them. Well, as we were there, the mom shows up. She looked really dishearted and sad. We shared a message about the atonement of Jesus Christ and the mom told us that she was really worried about some things that had just recently happened. On her way home she was thinking and really didn't know what to do. She said that when she saw us sitting in her house, it just gave her so much peace and she knew what she should do. The tears flowed and we could feel the spirit. I know that the other people weren't home before because we needed to go straight there. God's plan is perfect. We also received a reference when we were there because one of the friends of the daughter was there and we are going to go visit him this week, so that was a blessing. Also, a different day we were going to have a family home evening with a familiy who lives kinda far away and we went out there but when we got there, the mom wasn't there and we decided it was better to postpone it for another day. Well, as we were leaving, a moto taxi (our transportation around here in Jaramijo) arrived and two guys got out. We hoped in and went to another family. When we got to their house, the driver was like "hey, I need some council. I am a single dad, my wife left me and I live with my son. I have talked to lots of people, my parents, but I just don't know what else to do. I need some direction and I saw you guys and I think you can help me." wow. Again, the plan of God is perfect because if we had never gone to that family (even though they weren't home) we would have never found this son of God looking for the gospel. Wow, it just really surpizes me sometimes. Anyway, I know that God's plan is perfect and that everything happens for a reason. Have the best week!

Love,
Hermana Roylance

No comments:

Post a Comment