Sunday, November 6, 2016

Chapter 28 - God is a God of Miracles

3/28/2016
I hope you all had a good week and I hope all the women watched the General Women's conference. It was seriously so good and I could feel the Lord's love so strong! I can't wait for conference this week! I know that Thomas S. Monson is our true and living prophet and that he and his apostles are called of God and inspired as to what to say to us! Listen to their words, prepare to hear their words! Pray and have a question in mind as you watch, and I promise you will hear something that you need to hear! Pay attention and listen to the spirit! 

I hope you all had a good Easter Sunday. Our Sunday was really good and we had a super powerul fast and testimony meeting in sacrament. As I was sitting there listening, I noticed that lots of people bore testimony about how God is a God of miracles. This is exactly what I needed to hear because right before we went to sacrament meeting, we went to the house of the Macias Family and Antonio, the dad, said that they didn't know if they really wanted to be baptized....I just stood there, shocked. They were doing so good and were so receptive and the ward was so welcoming. What happened? The adversary attacked. Satan knows this family is a really good family who is chosen and prepared. They told us that they were talking with their family members (who are Catholic) and basically put lots of doubts into their minds and yeah so we are going to visit them today and try to resolve any doubts they have and any questions because I love them so much and I am ready to do whatever I need to in order to help this family. I don't know how it will be because my companion is leaving today to go to Guayaquil for a leadership conference so I will be with Hermana Mancuso and so I'm a little scared to be talking with them alone, without my companion, but I have faith that the Lord will put into our mouths the words that they need to hear. I pray that I can be the kind of missionary that the Lord would have me be and I pray that I can come to love all the people here. This work is hard. But it is so fulfilling. Thank you for all your love and support. Please keep the Macias family in your prayers!
P.S. if you have not seen the church's video about Easter, look for it on the internet with #HALLELUJAH

No comments:

Post a Comment