Sunday, November 6, 2016

Chapter 54 - Women with a Sound Understanding

9/26/2016
Sorry this is going to be short but who watched the Women's conference? Was it not super awesome. For all you men out there, when it comes out, it would be worth a read. Especially the talk by President Uchtdorf. SO good! 

Something that really struck me from this conference was something that was said twice, like word for word, by two Sisters. They said "we need women with a sound understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ" How true that is. This world is getting ever more crazy and we NEED women with a sound understanding of the doctrine and teachings of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for the opportunity I've had to be here on a mission because this is one of the best places to learn and truly come to understand the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know this church is true and I am so grateful for leaders that give us guidance and inspiration. 

I hope all of you prepare for conference this week by thinking of questions you have and then listening and trying to understand and find the answers! I love you all and I hope you hear from you all next week and hear what you liked and what you learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment