Sunday, November 6, 2016

Chapter 43 - Spanish Me = Missionary Me

7/11/2016
Hey everyone!
I have like no time so I'll make this quick. Just a few points.
1. We had a conference this week with our new mission President, Presidnet Santos and his wife and they are really good. They are really going to help this mission!
2. I found out I'm allergic to shrimp. And I found out the hard way....I'm never eating shrimp again....I hate it. The end.
3. So the other day my companion was telling me that the Spanish me is the missionary me and it's so true. I know I'm here in Ecuador learning this language because this is the missionary me. In spanish, like I'm way more bold. I just tell things how they are and I'm just much more direct, but people here are pretty direct so sometimes you just have to tell it how it is. I realized this because today I was talking to someone who is from the United States and we were talking about religion and we were talking in English (very weird by the way, talking about the gospel with other people in English) and I like felt like I didn't know what to say or that I wasn't as bold and then I realized that the Lord called me to Ecuador and called me to learn Spanish so that I would be bold and help these people. The Lord knows and sometimes it just blows me away at how perfect his plan is. I know that God has a plan for each one of us and that He really is in control. Don't doubt in that. He has a plan for you and he is in the details. Trust in the fact that he is in control and leave everything to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment